One of the most traditional dishes in Mexico is Enchiladas!
Green Enchiladas is a must-have dish if you are thinking to have a traditional dish at breakfast, lunch or even dinner. It is easy, fast and simple to cook. It also is a very complete meal. If some come unexpectedly to visit and you wonder what to do, this recipe will bring you about of problem. You need tortillas, Tierra Brava Homemade salsa and chicken be ready to serve Green Enchiladas and enjoy your party.
(Makes two servings, 2 enchiladas per person)
- 1 bottle of Tierra Brava Green Homemade Salsa
- 1 chicken breast
- ½ kg of corn tortillas
- ¼ cream
- ¼ Manchego cheese or fresh cheese in bulk.
- 1 onion.
Instructions for preparation:
- In a pot cook the chicken breast. When cooked and boiled, shred the chicken and reserve the broth.
- In another pan, fry the tortillas a little, fill them with chicken
- Heat in another pan the Tierra Brava Green Homemade Salsa
- On an extended plate, serve the tortillas stuffed with chicken and add to them Tierra Brava Green Homemade Salsa
- Add cheese and place the dish in the microwave oven for a short time until the cheese melts.
- Decorate with cream, a little onion. It serves.
The suggestion of consumption:
Serve it on a plate with some refried beans or from the pot, depending on your taste. Accompany your dish with a typical Mexican beer, or with delicious tamarind water even with a good tequila!
Follow us and post the pictures of your dishes along with a bottle of Tierra Brava on our social networks.