Pork Rind in Green Sauce
Prepare one of the most common and traditional Mexican dishes!
Pork Rind in Green Sauce (Chicharrón en Salsa Verde) is a typical dish from Mexico that cannot be missing in a true Mexican gastronomic celebration. Without fear of making a mistake this is a true tradition, be it a family reunion or a special celebration such as weddings, fifteen years, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations or a business celebration with a Mexican theme. The Pork Rind in Green Sauce (Chicharrón en Salsa Verde) sauce cannot be missing. We all like a taquito (taco) accompanied by delicious beans from the pot and an ice-cold beer or even tequila.
Ingredients: (serves two portions, 2 tacos per people)
- 1 bottle of Tierra Brava Homemade Green Salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 300 g of chopped pork rinds.
Instructions for preparation:
- Cut the pork rind into pieces, of a suitable size such as approximately 3 to 8 cm.
- In a saucepan, empty the entire content of Tierra Brava Homemade Green Salsa, mix it with the chicken broth, place the pork rind on top, and heat over low heat.
- Mix the pork rind with the sauce, and it is ready to serve.
The suggestion of consumption:
- a) Serve it on a plate with rice, refried beans or beans from the pot, depending on your preferences.
- b) On a corn tortilla, prepare tacos with the beans on the tortilla and beans.
Accompany your dish with a typical Mexican beer, or with delicious horchata water.
Follow us and post the pictures of your dishes along with a bottle of Tierra Brava on our social networks.